May 10, 2016

Please Help

Well I do believe I have named my flowers wrong that I used in the header.

 My next door neighbor has grown these same flowers a few years and she told me what she though they were.

 Well I went to Marvin's this evening, was looking at potted plants, they had Dianthus for sell. The ones they had were what I have always called pinks.

If you know what they are please tell me. I just sowed wild flowers last year so I don't have a clue what they are. I am going to look at photos and see if I can figure them out but your help would be much appreciated.



            he had to go and stick his head in my picture lol





We went to see the new house that my grand daughter moved to. My great grand came back home with me went to sleep and stayed asleep the hole time she was here. She didn't sleep good last night in a different place, I'm guessing that was what was wrong. Poor baby was so tired her parent's won't get much sleep tonight.


4 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

I am no help at all Trish but they are very pretty x

Melanie said...

The flowers are lovely but I have no idea what they are!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

They do look like what I call Dianthus in the header. In the other photos though, they differ from my dianthus because mine don't grow in a bunch like that and don't get as tall. They might just be a different variety of dianthus. I think they're related to carnations.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I haven't got a clue but they all look so pretty.