A little decorating has begun. I'm falling a bit behind. I know a lot of you have completed your decorating.... because I have been peeking. But that's ok I really am not trying to keep up. As you know if you read my blog I am a old woman now or at least I feel like one. I had a birthday this past month....
This is what my tree looks like before it gets dressed....I like it with just the lights on it .....at night this will be all the lighting I have on.
My new header is of my tree and parts of my mantel. I am not completely threw with unpacking my boxes of Christmas ornaments so there is more to add to the tree.
I'm posting what I have done so you won't think I've fallen off the face of the earth.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
11 comments:
Oh no, decorating here is not all done. I get inspired and do quite a bit, and then quit. The little tree is not decorated yet.
If it looks pretty to you, with just the lights, why not leave it that way, this year? They can look pretty that way!!!
And they make lovely ambiance lighting.
I love (some) "Faerie Lights" all year, for ambiance lighting. :-)
Gentle hugs,
"The orange-scented zephyrs stirred, the branches rustled, and the tinsel crackled like merry music, to which the sparkling lights danced."
~~E.T.A. Hoffman "The Nutcracker"
Looks great so far! I'm working on my decorations too. Every night I do a little bit more. Almost done!! Still have the outside to do though. I'll be happy when the boxes are away and I can just enjoy it!
Good morning - happy December to you!
I love your header - your mantel is gorgeous.
And I love your tree - so pretty. And don't worry - we haven't decorated the first thing yet.
Love,
sandie
Trish, love your new header and your Christmas tree!
I usually put mine up and leave it a day or so JUST with the lights before I actually decorate it. I have yet to put out a single decoration. yikes! I need to get busy!
gail
My goodness, Trish, you're not behind!
Your tree is so pretty. I really like the ribbon.
We're planning to put ours up on Saturday...hope to anyway!! Things have been very busy around here.
Hope you're having a great week.♥
You're way ahead of me. I just put out my little Christmas flag yesterday but that's all I've done so far...
The only thing I've decorated in the house is something I recently bought so you are way ahead of me girl! I hope to get into the boxes in the attic soon. I want to put out my Christmas Village this year. That is a lot of work so wish me luck!
Hugs,
Angela
Lovely tree Trish, I love the lights on too it makes it all seem so cosy.
I love looking at my tree without any decorations too! Right now mine is bare and the lights are aglow.
I like how you used the traditional red and green. Just a little tip if you haven't tried it, try taking photos without the flash on. Trees are hard to take photos of anyway. But I take most of my photos w/o the flash after a fellow blogger gave me that tip.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hi Trish! Your tree is so pretty! It's your tree and you can do what you want to! ;) I could sing that to you if you want me too! :) Oh, and what a pretty Christmasy header! You're on a roll! ;)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
It's looking very nice at your house. I put my nativity on the mantel. Tree is up but not fluffed and I'm in no hurry. It will done by the 24th! I don't think I'll be sharing any pictures anytime soon.
Post a Comment