Oct 20, 2011

A Weekend Outing

My hubby hasn't had a weekend off in five years...he has changed jobs. So we spend this pretty weekend on the road. Saturday we went to Bell Buckle for the craft fair they have ever year. Sunday we went to dog days in Ardmore AL. this is a big flea market where you can sell or buy anything.

These pictures were taken at Bell Buckle.......... this first one was on the front porch of someone's house. I should have taken a picture of the house..... it was at pretty as the quilt, painted in different colors. Hubby was taking the picture so I didn't ask  for him to make another picture of the house it was so crowed we were holding up traffic  

 the next two were pretty quilts. I looked at the tag on them, they were made in India.
I have this bottom one set as my background on my computer.


a few more pretty quilts

We had a good weekend. My feet and legs didn't. This is Monday and they are still hurting me terribly from being upon them to much. This is what being a diabetic can do for you. 
As you see I didn't publish this until Thursday. I
have been under the weather this week.






WEEKEND OF OCT 15,16 2011 

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Those quilts are so beautiful, Trish. I'm glad you had a nice weekend, and I hope you'll feel better soon!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I'm glad you got out, and I wish the hubs well in his new job.
Hope you are recovering from your very busy weekend. Rest up, take care of yourself.
gail

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are beautiful. I love quilts!

Donna said...

Hi, Trish,
Hope you are feeling much better by now. I went to a huge flea market with my friend, recently, and it DOES wear you out from all that walking. The quilts are pretty, especially I agree with you about the first one. Thanks for sharing with us.
D

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos and visiting my blog JoAnn

Chatty Crone said...

Looks like a lot of nice and pretty quilts there. Sorry that you aren't feeling well. sandie

Sharon said...

The quilts are beautiful Trish! I'm glad you and your hubby had a wonderful weekend together! So sorry to hear about your legs. Just rest until you are better. I have to do that with my back.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Thanks for the tour Trish...loved the first one of the porch. Sorry you have been feeling unwell. Get better soon.

Denise said...

Hope you are feeling better! My hubby has been down all week with a cold...

Didnt think they had moose in India, that's funny right there :)