
I would love some help on getting rid of the Google account that I have to sign in under each time I
want to get on my blog. It also has caused my photo to not be shown on all blogs when I leave a
comment.
I would love to have just bloggers back. I have been searching for a answer with no luck.
HELP!

4 comments:
Wish I knew how to help you, Trish. But you could email Brenda at Cozy Little House and she may could help. She's pretty good at figuring out blog stuff. Hope you get it resolved soon.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia;)
Trish
Blogger is Google. If you delete your google account, you won't be able to access your blog.
Your blog is on blogger, your pictures are on picasa.
Google+ has changed some things since I was on google, but it's not a bad thing to have one account. I use all kinds of google products including
google drive (stores photos and documents)
Webmaster tools (helps you keep your blog healthy)
google mail known as Gmail
Google analytics (tracks your traffic, to see what's popular)
and... my favorite--
google adsense, where I make my money on ads.
I hope this helps some!
I can't help either but I do know it's all one account now.
Yeah, all one account. I don't have to sign into google every time I get on my blog though. Hope you can get this straightened out. Google seems to have taken over everything!
Post a Comment