Nov 3, 2010

Ladies I have new carpet....love it...love it.... it was put down yesterday...... I feel like we have made some progress......sorry I have nothing else to share with you but my house.....I'm just to pooped  to do anything else these days....

This first picture is before the carpet was put down.....I loved this color green........oh my what happened..... this is after the carpet was put down.....was it the carpet or the time of day I don't know.

I used the same color paint in my kitchen. I liked it so well when we did the bedroom......would you believe its a differ color then both of the pictures below. I think its the way the light hits it... will have to see after blinds are up.


                                                   



below is the kitchen in the works

                                                             and this is the same color
my sewing room will be my next post.
God Bless Trish

11 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

is that the same green in all three pics?
glad you got carpet! woohoo baby steps girl!
how is the hubs? I hope he's on the mend. I know I don't heal as quick as I used to. hahah
thanks for your very sweet comment about my kitchen island. I was going to marry two pieces together, but decided to KISS (keep it simple stupid) so that my readers could replicate it if they wanted to. I KNOW you can do it!
gail

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Very nice, Trish.... You have a brand new home now.... I know you are getting excited --even though I know you are tired.
Hugs,
Betsy

My Cottage Charm said...

Hey Trish! :) It's too bad you don't have any orchards near you....we have 4 within a ten mile radius...they are so fun. My son just loves going. We have one that is a berry farm that we pass going to the one on my post....they have the BEST berries and you can pick them yourself. :) I guess I didn't realize how blessed I am to be surrounded by such fun places. :) KY is so rich in things to do...I feel lucky.
Hope you have a great week!
HUGS
missy :)

Anonymous said...

It all looks so clean and fresh! Enjoy your new home!

kim said...

That is a pretty color of green.I know you cant wait to get your sewing room fixed up.

michelle said...

Love the green!Looks like the same color my mil wants to paint.so glad you love your new carpet.Hows the hubby feelin?An how are you?Tired I bet. it will be all so worth it though.have a great day and dont work too hard sweetie.blessings michelle

Chatty Crone said...

Hey it looks great - and I'd be resting too - laying a carpet is a lot of work - don't kid yourself.

Love,sandie

Granny said...

That is going to look fantastic. I love the color of green in the middle picture. It will all be finished soon and you'll be in your new home. Then maybe you can sit back and enjoy that new sewing.

bj said...

I love the color green, too. I especially love it with lots and lots of white..:)
Thanks for stopping by.
xo bj

Chicken Wrangler said...

When we picked out kitchen paint, we had the same problem - time of day would make the look of the paint change right before our eyes - and the other colors in the kitchen would influence how we perceived the new paint color to be! Odd how that works!

Angela said...

It all looks great to me Trish! I love how clean everything is. I'm sure it has that new house smell about it too! Makes me want to take everything out of each room one room at a time and repaint them all. I also would love to do the new carpet thing in my living room and my bedroom. It's only 13 years old so I doubt I could get my husband to do that! lol

Hugs,
Angela