Mar 21, 2010

Shopping

    My birthday girls called and wanted to go to Wal-Mart today so we went..... they had money burning a hole in they're pockets.. lol...you know how that is.....but they did good they got a top apiece and Alicia got her a new allergy pillow and a dust mite and allergy cover for it. That was money well spend....now she will need pillow cases for a queen size instead of the standard she had so I offer to make her some.....she said that she would like them better anyways.

    I went to the fabric dept. and got a shock....they are doing away with it....the picking was getting slim. I have one more quilt to make for my youngest granddaughter..... this piece caught my eye...went ahead and got 3 yards......now to come up with a idea on what kind of quilt to make with it and see what I have in my stash that will go with it.
     Thanks for visiting God Bless Trish

2 comments:

Donatella said...

perfect colores for spring.. love it!!looking forwared to seeing it done..happy monday!

Quilting Queen said...

I know how you feel...we moved from a town that had only one place to get fabric and it folded(pardon my pun) so we moved to another and its fabric store is closing...wahhhhh!