Jan 25, 2016

Hello

Hello to everyone. Christmas being over I think its time I posted something so you don't still have to see my tree.

We are having a bit of a bad time here, this is why I haven't posted.

I believe I posted about Doug having surgery's. He has had two one on his neck in October then a hip replacement in December.

He gave up smoking in October the day he had surgery.
In Dec about two weeks after surgery he started having a hard time breathing so the Doctor ordered a test on his lungs.

The insurance has not ok'ed it, now this is two weeks ago today.
So we are going back to the Doctor today to get a x-ray.

Your prayer would be appreciated. Thank You Take Care Trish







4 comments:

Patsy said...

Will put you both on my pray list. Hoping things get better real soon.

Melanie said...

Praying for your husband, Trish. I pray that the insurance company okays what needs to be done.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

{{{HUGS}}} I am so sorry to hear this. Can't believe that insurance didn't okay it! Keeping both of you in my prayers. Thank you for the update.

bj said...

Trish, all at once, I missed you and came over to check on you. I so hope your sweetheart is ok....pls let us know how ya'll are doing...
xoxo