Because of the loud music I have moved my bed to the back side of the house. I don’t hear it as bad now but still I should not have to be doing this.
The windows are too small for me to get out of in case of a fire so I am not that comfortable. It is better then listing to the noise.
The room is small for a king size bed.
Sometimes we just have to do the best we can. I am still thinking of moving, however I have so much stuff to do away with I need to have a yard sale.
Wanting to do something and getting it done is another thing completely. I don’t know how long it will take me to get
done what I want too, I am going to try.
Looking forward to warm weather and the pretty green grass and green leaves. I need some cheering up.

5 comments:
I wish your problem would go away; I know it makes you so unhappy. We put a little bit of yellow in our yard that is so dead looking. Spring will come soon.
Uggh that stinks you had to move your bed! ::(
I am so looking forward to warmer weather too!
Hi Trish! I'm so sorry you're having to put up with all of the noise. I did go down and read your last post. That's terrible that the law won't do something about this. So sorry you had to move your bed too. I hope this will end for you really soon.
Blessings,
Shelia ;)
Hello!! You've won the copy of my book Return to Canterbury! Please email me at melissaanngoodwin@yahoo.com so that we can arrange to get your copy to you. Congratulations! Melissa
Have you tried talking with the people with the loud music? Sometimes, just a nice talk makes a big difference.
I hope you don't have to go thru selling your house, packing, getting rid of stuff...it is SUCH a hard job.
We've been in our new place since Nov. and I am just now getting rested up......whew....
Post a Comment