Nov 25, 2018

Month Of December


Working on my mystery quilt, I have done 
only seventeen of the first clue so far. 

Stopped to oil my machine.
We are in the process of buying another house. Will sign the papers next month, we like moving in Dec. That was the month we moved here in 2014.
I'm really not looking forward to the packing or lifting don't know that I can do it we'll see.
Hoping to fine someone to move the big things.
This house was my Aunts house that passed away
in August.





3 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

17 mystery quilts?! That's a lot!! If you were close with your aunt, I think it would be nice to live there!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I wish you all the best in your move.

Lady Jane said...

Hope all is going well with the move. A busy time of year to be sure. Looking forward to hearing from you when all has settled down. Have the merriest of Christmases. hugs, lj